A Participant ticket includes:
- Big Sing sessions with each of the faculty conductors
- Participation in multiple sessions with an Instant Choir, with one of the faculty conductors
- Attendance at additional festival activities: Choir Showcase performances and the Choral Workshops that follow them, and Panel Discussion with faculty
- All musical scores and a festival folder
- An AJCF 4 T-Shirt
- All catering (kosher) from Sunday morning through Monday evening - including one bottle of water per participant. Filtered water is available onsite for refills.
- Final Concert - note that tickets for family and friends must be purchased separately. There will be facilities to book concert tickets online.
- Catered closing reception
Registration is scheduled to open in February 2018.