Make a lasting cultural impact on the preservation of Jewish music by financially supporting the 4th Australian Jewish Choral Festival, June 2018.
Your financial support will help us to provide an excellent teaching faculty and venue, keep registration affordable, and pursue a campaign to attract as many young people as possible. We run on a dedicated team of volunteers that works hard between festivals to create the experience.
With your help, we will:
- Enable as many participants as possible from the Jewish and wider community to experience an inspiring weekend of Jewish culture
- Build bridges in the Jewish community through singing together
- Inspire and educate community music providers
- Promote the use of fine choral music in the Jewish community
- Celebrate the cultural contributions made by German Jewish composers who fled Nazi Germany to their new countries
- Send participants back to their congregations and choirs with new skills, new repertoire, and renewed inspiration
- Offer a new Children's Program
- Continue to work towards the vision of Jewish Arts to "Foster Jewish vitality and Australian multiculturalism by presenting diverse, high-quality arts endeavours that embody aspects of Jewish culture."
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Make a tax deductible charitable donation to the Jewish Arts Cultural Fund.
- SUPER-HERO: $5000+
- HERO: $1000+
- FRIEND: $200+
- SUPPORTER: less than $200
Your contribution is deeply appreciated and will be acknowledged in the concert and festival programs. We will keep you informed as the exciting 2018 program unfolds.