Make a lasting cultural impact on the Jewish music community by financially supporting the Australian Jewish Choral Festival, June 2020.
Your financial support will help us to provide an excellent teaching faculty and program, one that makes a wider contribution, as participants take their new awareness back to their home communities. Our dedicated team of volunteers has been working hard for eight months already to create the experience.
With your help, we will:
- Offer an opportunity to the Jewish and wider community to experience a unique festival of Jewish song.
- Deepen understanding in the Jewish and choral community of Indigenous musical culture and links between the Aboriginal and Jewish peoples of Australia.
- Build bridges in the Jewish community through singing together
- Inspire and educate community music providers
- Promote the use of high quality choral music in the Jewish community
- Send participants back to their communities and choirs with new skills, new repertoire, and renewed inspiration
- Continue to work towards the vision of Jewish Arts to "Foster Jewish vitality and Australian multiculturalism by presenting diverse, high-quality arts endeavours that embody aspects of Jewish culture."
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Make a tax deductible charitable donation to the Jewish Arts Cultural Fund.
- SUPER-HERO: $5000+
- HERO: $1000+
- FRIEND: $200+
- SUPPORTER: less than $200
Your contribution is deeply appreciated and will be acknowledged in the festival program. We will keep you informed as the exciting 2020 program unfolds.