Jewish Arts Incorporated
ABN: 234 206 116 90
16a Ivey Street
Lindfield NSW 2070
All references to dollar amounts are represented in Australian Dollar Currency.
Not for profit organisation with deductible gift recipient status.
Jewish Arts Incorporated operates on a subscription-free basis for its members. Refunds are not available on subscription fees should a member choose to cancel their subscription during the year. Receipts for subscriber payments are made on request,
Donations may be made to Jewish Arts Incorporated. Donations are not refundable. Tax deductible receipts will be mailed or emailed to all donors.
Jewish Arts Incorporated can receive payments in many forms – cash, cheque, and online contributions. Online payments will be acknowledged by email.
Copyright © Jewish Arts Incorporated
The abbreviation "JARTS" used in this site refers to Jewish Arts Incorporated. "You" refers to any user of this site.
Personal Use- Disclaimer / Copyright
JARTS grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, view, use, display and print information on this web site, including all the materials provided hereon, for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not copy, modify, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, license, or sell any content or any portion of this site without the prior express written consent from JARTS.
You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the JARTS site.
System integrity and user conduct
1. You must not use the Site to:
- impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- send junk, obscene, indecent, offensive, or threatening electronic mail or 'spam' to people who would not wish to receive mail from you;
- falsify or delete any attributions, legends, or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content of the Site;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or computer systems or networks connected to the Site through any means;
- commit forgery (or attempted forgery);
- harass any individual, or harm minors in any way;
- collect or store personal data about other users, including email addresses; or
- violate any applicable state, Commonwealth or international law, convention or regulation.
2. In order to use this Site, you need the equipment and connections necessary to access the Internet. You are responsible for:
- the provision of any such connection or access to the Internet;
- the payment of any fees associated with such connection or access (such as those charged by an Internet service provider or other online service); and
- the provision of all equipment necessary for you to make any such connection to the Internet, including a computer and a modem, and a Web Browser.
3. JARTS reserves the right to deny you access to, or use of, all or part of the Site, without prior notice, if you engage in any conduct that JARTS believes, in its sole discretion
- violates any term or provision of these Terms & Conditions; or
- violates the rights of JARTS or third parties; or
- is otherwise inappropriate for continued access and use of the Site.
Copyright and Trademark
All JARTS material, including without limitation the trademarks and related marks, text, images, software applications, audio or video clips, and database content are owned and controlled by JARTS, which retains all right, title and interest in and to the JARTS content.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other websites operated and maintained by parties other than JARTS. JARTS does not control such other websites and is not responsible for their contents. Such links are provided for your convenience only.
You may contact us for assistance, queries or problems which you may incur through the use of this website.
Charitable Donations and Contributions for Events
In the event that you make a charitable contribution or contribution for an event, you will receive an automated confirmation by email.
Any queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. JARTS accepts no responsibility for activities that occur through the use of your account or password.
For details of our online practices regarding the privacy and security of your information, see the JARTS Privacy Statement.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The information and materials contained on the JARTS website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind and JARTS in particular makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any such services or information.
Limitation of Liability
Use of information in any portion of the JARTS Content for any purposes is solely at the risk of the user. News sources do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any news releases or leadership briefings and make no guarantees, express or implied, including those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The sole responsibility of the JARTS web content sources is use of their best efforts to correct any fact, timing or omission brought to their attention.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and a participating JARTS website with respect to this website, and it supersedes all prior such agreements.